From April 1st to April 6th, the form below was not functioning due to a conflicting system update. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you submitted during that timeframe, please resubmit as we did not receive your initial inquiry.
In order to get started, you will need to contact us by filling out the form on this page. Include details like: word count, title, genre, and a very brief synopsis of your work. We will then e-mail you with additional information and a request for a sample of your work.
The Editing Process
- Contact us using the Contact Form to the left.
- An e-mail will be sent to you at the e-mail address provided on the contact form with a request for a sample and additional information.
- Send us a sample of your manuscript along with the information requested in the e-mail sent to you.
- Once we review your sample, we will contact you via e-mail or phone according to your preference and discuss level of editing desired and pricing.
- Once an agreed level of editing is reached and a contract signed, the entire manuscript along with whatever down payment you and the editor have agreed upon is sent to the editor.
- The editor begins editing. We like to send updates to the author every 10,000 to 20,000 words or so, keeping the author both informed and engaged in the progress.
- The author then returns the manuscript to the editor for the next round of editing. The editor will address any of the author’s concerns and problem areas of the manuscript in the previous update and then continue editing.
- The last two steps are repeated until the manuscript is edited in its entirety.
- Second edit of the book will commence if the editor has been retained for Content or Comprehensive Editing, repeating the last few steps until the manuscript is edited a second time.
- The final edited manuscript is returned to the author.
- The author will then send the remaining cost of the edit to the editor.
You may need to check your ‘junk’ e-mail if you do not see a reply from us within 24 hours. Typically, we respond to all inquiries within 24 hours except on weekends and holidays.
The Christian Writing and Publishing Guide
The guide will allow you to take advantage Greg’s twenty-plus years in the writing and publishing books.
Greg has written both fiction and nonfiction, published both traditionally and through self-publishing.
He knows the ins and outs of what it takes to write and publish a Christ-honoring book.