Tell Us about You and Your Manuscript
In order to get started, you will need to contact us by filling out the form on this page. Include details like: word count, title, genre, and a very brief synopsis of your work. We will then e-mail you with additional information and a request for a sample of your work.
The Editing Process
- Contact us using the Contact Form to the right.
- An e-mail will be sent to you at the e-mail address provided on the contact form with a request for a sample and additional information.
- Send us a sample of your manuscript along with the information requested in the e-mail sent to you.
- Once we review your sample, we will contact you via e-mail or phone according to your preference and discuss level of editing desired and pricing.
- Once an agreed level of editing is reached and a contract signed, the entire manuscript along with whatever down payment you and the editor have agreed upon is sent to the editor.
- The editor begins editing, keeping the author informed of his or her progress.
- The edited manuscript is returned to the author for review.
- The author then returns the manuscript to the editor for the final review. The editor will address any of the author’s concerns and problem areas of the manuscript.
- Second edit of the book will commence if the editor has been retained for Substantive Content Editing (repeat of steps 6-8).
- The final edited manuscript is returned to the author.
- The author will then send the remaining cost of the edit to the editor.
You may need to check your ‘junk’ e-mail if you do not see a reply from us
within 24 hours. Typically, we respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
The Christian Writing and Publishing Guide
The guide will allow you to take advantage Greg’s twenty-plus years in the writing and publishing books.
Greg has written both fiction and nonfiction, published both traditionally and through self-publishing.
He knows the ins and outs of what it takes to write and publish a Christ-honoring book.